Personas and user paths
Personas are cards that represent "typical" users. They are used to create user paths that illustrate the actions that users perform on your interface.
Personas are cards representing "typical" users. Built from the data collected during the user research, their objectives are:
- See more about the project's issues
- Keep in mind the users needs
- Foster communication between teams
- Promote the emergence of new ideas
User paths and experience maps
The user path and the experience map represent in a chronological way the different interactions between the user and the product in order to:
- Visualize behaviors
- Represent navigation
- Imagine the feelings of users
- Bring out points of vigilance
Want to know more ? Do not hesitate to contact us by filling out our form.